Monday, July 28, 2008

Today's Ultrasound

Just a quick post to tell that I just had an ultrasound today and found out the current estimated weight for both of the babies. One is 4 lbs. 13 oz. and the other is 5 lbs. even. Wahoo! They are really growing. It was great to find out about their progress over the last few weeks. From what I feel going on inside, it sure seems like they're growing! :) We're excited to meet them.

3 comments:

VandeFamily said...

Wow, Molly!
You look great! I think I was bigger with my 3.3 pounder than you are with over 9 pounds of baby! Congratulations and keep going girl... induce labor - that would be funny!
Sending love,
Jenna and Len

stacie said...

Nice work little girls. Keep growing! Have you decided on any names yet? Remember there is no shame in leaving the hospital without a name (or two) :)

Liz said...

Hooray! We are so excited you guys are out of there today! It will also be fun that we will be neighbors for the next few weeks!

We'll have to bring you dinner once you get settled.