Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movement Time!

I enrolled the girls in a community toddler movement class.  We went yesterday for the third time.  They LOVE it.  The teacher does a few dance/rhymes with the kids, but a large portion of the class is free play time on a bunch of gym/play equipment.  It's awesome.  I'm totally signing them up for another one in a few months.  It is so funny to watch them run around and go crazy.  Eliza especially likes the mini trampoline (see photo).  I need to take my video camera in sometime and film them because it really does crack me up to watch them let loose all of their energy.

Next month, the three of us will be taking "Messy Art for Two-Year-Olds."  I'm sure I will have lots to tell about that later.  Two-year-olds are the best!

Oh... one more thing.  The first picture below is what Eliza and Zoie chose to wear yesterday.  Check out the red Santa and striped reindeer socks with the pink shoes.  Like I said, two-year-olds are the best!







3 comments:

Ben McMurry said...

Looks like fun!

Jamie said...

I love how they are a blur in most of the pictures. I bet they were moving like crazy! So fun.

Josette said...

are you even kidding me? they are so flippin cute!! ahhhhh! i love love their hair. thanks for posting these pictures.